Read the article published in la Griffe on the TBT Programme initiative in Niger, November 2016.
Read the articles and watch the TV interviews diffused by the togolese media about the TBT Programme initiative in Togo, September 2016.
- Togopresse, 9 Septembre 2016 (1)
- Togopresse, 9 Septembre 2016 (2)
- Journal télévisé LCF, 8 Septembre 2016
The local press in Jamaica published articles about the TBT Programme initiative on Patent training, August 2016.
Read the article published in le Nouvelliste on the TBT Programme initiative in Haiti, June 2016.
See the article published by the local press in Ghana about the TBT Programme initiative on strenghtening the Ghana-based exporters through effective export quality management system, August 2016.
The local press in Niger has recently published articles about the TBT Programme initiative on the reinforcement of the national quality infrastructure, April 2016.
See the article published in the Standard newspaper on the TBT Programme initiative in Kenya, May 2016.
Read the article published by "Forum des AS" on the TBT Programme capacity building initiative in DRC, April 2016.
See the press-book realised about the OCC Capacity building project in DRC in February 2016.
At the TBT Programme Steering Committee in October, Capacity4Dev filmed interviews with Mere Falemaka (Permanent Representative of the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat to the World Trade Organisation) and Hermogene Nsengimana (Secretary General of the African Organisation for Standardisation) for Voices & Views.
The local press of Botswana highlights the work done by TBT Programme regarding the national quality policy in Botswana:
Read the CANANEWS online article titled "CARIBBEAN-POLITICS-EU says it wants to revisit relationship with ACP grouping":
The local press of Samoa announced the official lift of the Kava Ban and the contribution of the TBT Programme:
The Botswana press highlights the collaboration between the PSDP Programme, BOBS and the TBT Programme:
The Mauritian press published a number of articles related to the work done on African traditional medicine by ARSO and the TBT Programme:
- 24 Heures Info, 6th March 2015
- Expat times, 13th March 2015
- Le Matinal, 7th March 2015
- BizWeek, 7th March 2015
- maurise-info.mu, 5th March 2015
- maurice-info.mu, 6th March 2015
- maurice-info.mu, 7th March 2015
Daily Newspapers in Vanuatu highlights the TBT Programme activities towards the fish sector:
A number of Dominican Newspapers and social networks refer to the TBT Programme activities in the countrie:
- Listin Diario, 12th of August 2014
- El Nuevo Diario, 24th of October 2014
- Alernativas Noticiosas, 24th of October 2014
- Acento, 25th of October 2014
- Noticias Actualidad RD, 25th of October 2014
- Enterate RD, 25th of October 2014
- Dominican Today, 26th of October 2014
- Listin Diario, 27th of October 2014
- Hoy Digital, 27th of October 2014
- Fresh Plaza, 28th of October 2014
- El Sol de Santiago, 29th of October 2014
- Fresh Plaza, 31st of October 2014
The Ugandan radio announced on July 11th the WTO TBT Agreement Workshop organized by the TBT Programme:
The Benin press published a number of articles about the training organised for l'Agence béninoise de métrologie et du contrôle de la qualité (ABMCQ)
- Le Matin, 18 Juin 2014
- Adjinakou, 17 Juin 2014
- Djakpata, 17 Juin 2014
- L'évènement Précis, 17 Juin 2014
- La Presse du Jour, 17 Juin 2014
- L'évènement Précis, 13 Juin 2014
- La Nouvelle Tribune, 13 Juin 2014
- La Presse du Jour, 13 Juin 2014
- Le Matin, 13 Juin 2014
The Capacity Building project in The Gambia presented in the national Newspaper "The Voice":
The Zimbabwe daily Newspaper "NewsDay" informed its readers about the WTO TBT Agreement Workshop held in Harare on March 26th and 27th 2014:
The daily press from Benin published a number of articles about the awareness raising seminar organised by the TBT Programme for the ECOWAS region in November 2013:
- Fraternité, 15 November 2013
- L'autre vision, 15 Novembre 2013
- L'évènement Précis, 15 Novembre 2013
- Soleil Levant, 15 Novembre 2013